top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Fri 03 Mar03FriMarNight of World Premieres/OPERA AmericaMar 03, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMOPERA America, 330 7th Ave 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001, USAOriginal music by award-winning composer Felix Jarrar with premiere at Opera America. The program will feature the new song cycle Sea Boy Barcarolles with poetry by Ryan Mangan. Location: Charles Mackay Studio, OPERA America, New York City
- Sun 04 Dec04SunDecHandel's Messiah & BWV 61/RutlandDec 04, 2022, 7:00 PM – Dec 05, 2022, 7:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USA
- Thu 29 Sep29ThuSepTosca/Castleton Fine Arts CenterSep 29, 2022, 7:00 PMCastleton Fine Arts Center, 45 Alumni Dr, Castleton, VT 05735, USABarn Opera's production of Puccini's opera Tosca will be performed at the Casella Theatre of Castleton University. Mangan will sing the role of Spoletta.
- Sun 15 May15SunMaySerenade/Grace Congregational ChurchMay 15, 2022, 4:00 PMGrace Congregational Church , 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USARyan Mangan (Tenor) and Ron Wold (French Horn) will present Brittan's "Serenade for Tenor and Horn". Also featured will be Schubert's "Auf dem Strom" and a new composition called "Three Burns Songs" for Horn, Orchestra, and choir by Alastair Stout. Featuring the Grace Festival Orchestra
- Fri 08 Apr08FriAprNew Work Series: Songs of Nature/TADA! TheatreApr 08, 2022, 7:00 PMTADA! Theatre, 15 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, USARyan will premier a Felix Jarrar's new song cycle "Otter Creek Song Book" with Baritone Miguel Angel Vasquez. Also included in the program is the Ulster County Soundbook, Part I. This Program was selected to premier at the New Work Series Spring 2022.
- Sun 03 Apr03SunAprMiddlebury Bach Concert/Middlebury CollegeApr 03, 2022, 3:00 PMMiddlebury College, Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts, 72 Porter Field Rd, Middlebury, VT 05753, USAThe (rescheduled) 10th Anniversary Concert of the Middlebury Bach Festival/Bach Concerts, featuring Middlebury students and faculty, and guest artists from the region. Mangan will be featured as the Tenor soloist in Bach Cantata BWV 62 "Nun komm, der HeidenHeiland".
- Sun 27 Mar27SunMarMarch Folk Music Concert/Grace Congregational ChurchMar 27, 2022, 4:00 PMGrace Congregational Church, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USARyan will perform a recital of Folk inspired music with John Kirk on the fiddle.
- Mar 13, 2022, 6:00 PMGrace Congregational Church, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USA
- Sun 27 Feb27SunFeb"Hark! The Echo'ing Air" - Early Music Concert/RutlandFeb 27, 2022, 4:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USASoprano Olivia Boughton and tenor Ryan Mangan will perform an afternoon of early music featuring music by Purcell, Bach, Dowland, and Handel. They will be joined by Alastair Stout at the (piano/organ) and Andrew Donovan (guitar). Free and open to the public.
- Thu 16 Dec16ThuDecChristmas Recital/RutlandDec 16, 2021, 2:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAMangan will present a Christmas themed vocal recital featuring three Arias from J.S. Bach's "Christmas Oratorio" in their original German language setting. Also included will be a collection of English carols and traditional Christmas favorites. This event is open to the public.
- Mon 06 Dec06MonDecHandel's Messiah/RutlandDec 06, 2021, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAMangan will sing as the Tenor soloist in George Frederic Handel's "Messiah". December 6, 2021 at 3:30pm and 7:00pm.
- Sun 31 Oct31SunOctHalloween Benefit Concert/RutlandOct 31, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAJoin us for a Halloween concert featuring Tuba, French Horn, and Piano. Featuring music by Haydn, Vaughan-Williams, and Quilter, you can expect a spooktacular Sunday. See you on the 31st at 4:00pm! No tickets necessary.
- Sat 16 Oct16SatOctLa Traviata/Rutland CountyOct 16, 2021, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PMRutland County, 1321 Pearl St, Brandon, VT 05733, USA
- Sat 21 Aug21SatAugTOSCA/Rutland CountyAug 21, 2021, 7:30 PMRutland County, 1321 Pearl St, Brandon, VT 05733, USAMangan will sing the role of Spoletta in this touring production of Puccini's Tosca
- Sat 31 Jul31SatJulSecond Sight; or, The Way of Holiness/PittsfordJul 31, 2021, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PMPittsford, Pittsford, VT, USAA dramatic reading of the new play "Second Sight; or, The Way of Holiness" Written by Ryan Mangan. Directed my Michaela Eckler.
- Sun 09 May09SunMaySongs of Rebirth/RutlandMay 09, 2021, 4:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAJoin us as we celebrate a season of rebirth with music by Hahn, Ireland, Gounod, Brahms, and more. With Alastair Stout at the piano.
- Fri 13 Nov13FriNovSongs From Afar/RutlandNov 13, 2020, 7:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAMangan will deliver a solo recital of Vaughan-Williams' "Songs of Travel" and Beethoven's "An die ferne Geliebte". Accompanied by Alastair Stout at the piano.
- Sun 25 Aug25SunAugSongs of Summer Love/RutlandAug 25, 2019, 4:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAA vocal recital by Ryan Mangan on the theme of Summer Love. Accompanied by Alastair Stout at the piano.
bottom of page