top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Mar 03, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMOPERA America, 330 7th Ave 7th Floor, New York, NY 10001, USAOriginal music by award-winning composer Felix Jarrar with premiere at Opera America. The program will feature the new song cycle Sea Boy Barcarolles with poetry by Ryan Mangan. Location: Charles Mackay Studio, OPERA America, New York City
- May 15, 2022, 4:00 PMGrace Congregational Church , 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USARyan Mangan (Tenor) and Ron Wold (French Horn) will present Brittan's "Serenade for Tenor and Horn". Also featured will be Schubert's "Auf dem Strom" and a new composition called "Three Burns Songs" for Horn, Orchestra, and choir by Alastair Stout. Featuring the Grace Festival Orchestra
- Apr 08, 2022, 7:00 PMTADA! Theatre, 15 W 28th St, New York, NY 10001, USARyan will premier a Felix Jarrar's new song cycle "Otter Creek Song Book" with Baritone Miguel Angel Vasquez. Also included in the program is the Ulster County Soundbook, Part I. This Program was selected to premier at the New Work Series Spring 2022.
- Apr 03, 2022, 3:00 PMMiddlebury College, Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts, 72 Porter Field Rd, Middlebury, VT 05753, USAThe (rescheduled) 10th Anniversary Concert of the Middlebury Bach Festival/Bach Concerts, featuring Middlebury students and faculty, and guest artists from the region. Mangan will be featured as the Tenor soloist in Bach Cantata BWV 62 "Nun komm, der HeidenHeiland".
- Feb 27, 2022, 4:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USASoprano Olivia Boughton and tenor Ryan Mangan will perform an afternoon of early music featuring music by Purcell, Bach, Dowland, and Handel. They will be joined by Alastair Stout at the (piano/organ) and Andrew Donovan (guitar). Free and open to the public.
- Dec 16, 2021, 2:00 PMRutland, 8 Court St, Rutland, VT 05701, USAMangan will present a Christmas themed vocal recital featuring three Arias from J.S. Bach's "Christmas Oratorio" in their original German language setting. Also included will be a collection of English carols and traditional Christmas favorites. This event is open to the public.
bottom of page